Bowling can be fun unless you follow the rules. There are certain things that one must know before starting to play. Similar to Do’s in the game, there are also certain don’ts that have to be remembered while you play bowling. Here are certain don’ts for you to consider.
- Do not bowl when the sweep is down. The machine has to set the pins for the next strike. So, do not throw early and cause property damage, it might prove costly.
- Remember not to throw more balls at a time. It may be fun for you to play with multiple balls but a bowling alley is not a place for you to play with multiple balls at a time. Stick to one ball,
- It is not advisable to eat or drink near or on the approaches. Better to have them far away.
- Do not hurry while bowling. Concentrate and focus on your ball and pin.
- Do not walk on the bowling alley. Bowling alleys are only for the balls. Do not walk on it and spoil the playing area.
- Do not leave anything on the approaches. It may disturb not only others, at times you may slip over them.
- Do not use the ball that is too heavy for you to lift.In general, divide your weight in pounds by The weight of the ball must be one or two pounds lesser than that of the result. Improve your game with the best bowling ball for you.
- Do not try to play around with the balls, like trying to act as if throwing at each other. It could cause serious injuries as the ball is heavy.
- Do not aim at the pins. Instead, aim at the arrows. The arrow to be aimed depends on whether you are a left or right hander, the type of ball and if it is a spare or strike.